After joining a couple months ago and trying out Surveys Paid, here is all the information you need before you purchase and join the panel.
Note: That this is a review: Click Here to Visit The Surveyspaid Website.
First and forth most – What is Surveys Paid?
What you’ll find here is the most comprehensive review of Surveys Paid online, as well as my own personal experience with it during my testing period.
Surveyspaid.com is the latest website offering you a full-time at home income or even to supplement an existing income for doing paid surveys online. This website shows you step by step how all of their panel members make thousands of dollars per year doing money paying surveys with their Surveys Paid Database. The Surveys Paid database means that you don’t need to search for internet for paid surveys, all the surveys are placed in your account and you just choose the top paid surveys that target your region. It is the perfect way to make money online.
Here are a few pointers, Don’t Just Join Any Paid Surveys Sites Until You Read This Important Message…
Are you looking for a reliable and high paying survey site that will make you money just by staying home and allowing you to work at your own ease? Well, keep reading as I can ensure that this review will show you how to make money easily from the comfort of your own home! How cool is that?
If your looking to make money with ease from taking surveys and even testing new products then this is the site is for you. There is no need to search online and waste your time trying to figure out which surveys are legitimate or not and from my own personal experience, as high as 7 out of 10 free/paid surveys sites are actually scams!
Be cautious of Free Survey Taking Sites and Even, Some Paid Survey Sites…
Be warned if you think that you can just scour the web looking for FREE survey directories. There are tons of Free survey sites, most promising that you can make an extra $1,000 each month, but the problem is these ‘lists’ comprise of dead-end sites or unusable sites that have nothing related with surveys, or sites that ‘inject’ hidden viruses into your computer. This is why my advice should be taken carefully. 99% of the “Free” survey sites fall into this category while the other 1% of them pay hardly anything at all, like 5 cents to 50 cents per survey questionnaire and sometimes these survey sites make take days or weeks before letting you get to do another survey questionnaire, which is pitiful!
Many of the free survey taking websites are usually scams, but not with Surveys Paid, that’s because reputable companies use them! I didn’t find anything genuine until I found Surveys Paid, so that is why I created this website to help people like you make an informed decision before purchasing and joining.
Extra membership bonuses that members can benefit from are:
Write articles and get paid
Read emails and get paid
Dining out and getting paid
Be a secret shopper and get paid
Here’s how the system exactly works:
You log into your account and then register with the companies on the Paid Survey Database. After that you wait for the paid surveys to come in. When a company’s criteria is met you will be asked to complete a money paid survey and get paid for your opinion! I suggest creating a new email account to specifically accept survey offers, otherwise your personal email inbox will be full of survey offers.
Survey example questions:
After you view a new product concept, are you likely to buy the product?
After you have watch a video, would you think the product is marketed correctly and would recommend the product to your friends?
Have you see this advertisement before, and does it work in helping to marketing the product?
The list goes on….
The system is clear and understandable for everyone, skilled or not.
Paying for a one time membership. No recurring monthly fee.
No matter where you live, you’ll be getting plenty of paid surveys to do.
The surveys don’t take that long to complete and you get paid within a week.
Some surveys you don’t know exactly what you get after completing it.
Their website maybe new, so there maybe some things that need to be worked out. Updates will be added, but for now it works fine.
Registering with all the survey companies can be tedious, but you only have to do it once. Once your setup you will receive paid surveys.
Nonetheless, Surveyspaid.com is one of the most comprehensive paid surveys websites I’ve seen online. This is much better than those free sites. A lot of us dislike paying for memberships, but surveyspaid.com is always constantly updating their website. The price of membership you can recoup within a month doing the surveys they send you, and taking the surveys have paid me a lot! Paying for the panel membership is only a one time thing.